The EQUIP international curriculum consists of biblical leadership principles we believe are timeless and universal. In each notebook. there are six lessons devoted to three areas that are critical to leadership development.
- SPIRITUAL FORMATION – Integrity, Ethics, Humility, Motives, Core Values.
- SKILL FORMATION – Developing People, Communication, Team Building, Problem Solving.
- STRATEGY FORMATION – Effective Planning, Priorities, Vision, Developing Leaders.
- God’s Call to Lead. How God calls us to lead. Being made in God’s image, we were created to lead, to have authority over the whole earth and to use the leadership abilities He gives us.
- The Heart of a Leader. How leaders develop the qualities that set them apart from others. Steps to prepare our hearts and reasons why a heart of integrity, is so important for leaders are both addressed.
- I Have a Dream. Defines vision, covers steps to fulfill God’s vision, suggests a variety of methods God uses to inspire vision and offers tools to cast vision.
- Priorities and Decision Making. Includes a quiz and self-evaluation on getting the most out of a day. The 80/20 principle is explained with lessons learned from this principle.
- Cultivating People Skills. What every leader should know about people is the main thrust of this lesson as well as the vital role relationships play in leadership.
- Strategic Planning. Biblical examples of planning are explained. The sigmoid curve analogy is given, followed by steps to effective strategic planning.
- Modules 1, 2 & 3 will be held on 27th August 2016.
- Modules 4, 5 & 6 will be held on !7th September 2016.
Photos from 27th August 2016
You must be logged in to post a comment.