NEW NORMS DURING RECOVERY MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER (RMCO)
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF HOLY MASS
AT THE CHURCH OF ST JOSEPH, SENTUL, KL
- WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA AND WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Malaysians aged between 13 to 69 years.
- Free from Covid-19 symptoms (cough, fever, flu, sore throat, headache)
- Not in the high-risk category (no critical illnesses, diabetes, heart, kidney disease, etc.)
- Belong to BECs under the Church of St. Joseph and get in touch with your BEC.
- Register with your BEC Leader by filling in a BEC Data Collection Form (names as per NRIC, contact number, email address, etc.) by the stipulated date.
- Download the MySejahtera App on your mobile phone for contact tracing.
- WHEN CAN I ATTEND MASS?
- We will begin with ONE Mass (Sunday at 9am) starting 28 June 2020.
- Only registered Parishioners will be allowed to attend mass.
- Walk in Parishioners will not be allowed into the Church.
- Be punctual. Registration begins at 8:15am.
- Rosary commences at 8:30am.
- Registration closes at 8:55am.
- Latecomers will not be allowed entry.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW WHEN COMING TO CHURCH?
- There are only 2 entrances available to gain entry into the Church compound:
a) Rear Gate (parking space behind the Church)
b) Side Gate (Main Entrance near guard house)
- Cars are not allowed in the church compound.
- Registered Parishioners must park their vehicles at the open area behind the Church or at Sentul Boulevard.
- If you have a temperature >37.5˚C with a fever or strongly associated symptoms consistent with COVID-19, then you will not be allowed to enter the Church premises.
- Wear a face mask at all times, except when consuming Holy Communion, and maintain social distancing.
- Avoid using the washrooms in Church, unless it is an emergency.
- As you enter the Church compound, ensure you have your temperature checked for contact listing and tracing.
- Ensure that your details are recorded in the Visitor Book.
- TWO registration counters will be available – by QR code or filling in the form:
a) Courtyard “A” (near Dewan Msgr. Thomas)
b) Parochial House
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW WHEN I ENTER THE CHURCH?
- Mass will be held inside the Church and live-streamed at Dewan Msgr. Anthony Thomas. The maximum capacity in Church is 160pax (only 2 doors will be open) and the maximum capacity at the Dewan is 90pax (only 1 door will be open)
- Please follow the Hospitality Ministers’ instructions for seating arrangements and follow the visual guides on the floor, along the pews and walls.
- WHAT DO I DO WHEN INSIDE THE CHURCH OR HALL DURING MASS?
- Maintain social distancing and avoid physical contact (kisses, hugs and handshakes)
- Head bow or nod only during Sign of Peace.
- Practice good personal hygiene and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Receive Holy Communion in the palm of your hand. You are encouraged to sanitise your hands prior to Holy Communion.
- Always remind yourselves about social distancing while sitting and also while queuing up to receive Holy Communion.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AFTER MASS?
- Promptly leave the Church in an orderly manner.
- Follow the Hospitality Ministers’ instructions and do cooperate with them.
- Do not leave behind personal belongings or used items (tissues, face masks, etc.)
- You may place contributions in the offertory boxes as you exit.
- Promptly leave the Church premises after mass and do not wander or congregate at the Adoration Room or grotto at any time.
- As you exit the Church please scan ArchKL Parish QR Codes (It is a Visitor Exit Form). The personal data collected here is to be solely used by the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur for the purpose of COVID-19 contact listing and contact tracing and the information may be shared with health authorities for the same purpose.
- UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN MASS?
- Archbishop Julian Leow continues to dispense all the faithful in the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur from attending mass on Sundays and other holy days of obligation. However, watching the Live Stream Masses could serve as a form of spiritual devotion.
- You may continue to follow the Live Streaming of Mass via Tv.ArchKL.org
- Please be patient and your turn will come soon, when it is safe to attend Mass.
Prepared by Parish Response Team (PRT)
Of Church of St Joseph, Sentul
SOPs for the participation of HOLY MASS